I was able to get stuck on top of one of the block guys just as he started to move under a platform.
Boomby is a special kind of bomb that never stops exploding. Help him out by finding the nearest pool of water as soon as possible, but not without collecting some coin on the way there.
How to Play:
- Boomby explodes (aka: jumps) every 2 seconds. Keep track of the timebar at the bottom of the screen, time your moves right.
- There are multiple routes to the pool, keep exploring if you get stuck or frustrated at a section of the map.
- Trampolines are a tricky, patience pays off. Try not to rush out of the first explosion after touching one. After the first explosion, the bounce rhythm balances out.
- There are 3 bomb "keys" (red, green, blue). These allow you to destroy colored bricks.
- Yellow Coins: $1, Platinum Coins: $5, Green Coins: $20
- The only purpose of crouching is to move the camera down (and to look cute, actually).
- How fast can you reach the pool?
- How much money can you collect in one go?
- Can you reach the pool without getting the colored bomb keys?
- I tried my best to prevent the player from being in a stuck situation, but if you find a case, please let me know.
- Any other feedback is greatly appreciated.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I can't get any keys to work except LEFT. :(
I'm on Win10 and I've tried both Firefox and Edge. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
I just tried both FireFox and Edge (also on Win10) and it works. Make sure you click on the game screen with your mouse to give it focus.
I did that. I also made it full-screen. Neither made it work. I guess it must be something to with my PC setup. :(
Really nice idea for a game tho - and the graphics are really cute!
It looks great! I love the mechanic. Well done! ^^